…and you drink a little too much and try a little too hard. And you go home to a cold bed and think, That was fine. And your life is a long line of fine.
- Flynn, Gillian. Gone Girl. (via wordsnquotes)
My cat helped me sing a song.
From Where You Are
If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
- Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights (via feellng)
I wait. There it is, my greatest weakness: hope.
- Chuck Palahniuk (via thegreatsavsby)
1. (n.) A behavior of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use.
5:46am: the perfect time to lie in bed and take stock of one’s life and the constant fuck ups one has made. Marvellous day, incoming.
But I have seen the best of you and the worst of you, and I choose both.
- Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye, “An Origin Story” (via petrichour)